WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sick Baby

Tay has been sick for like 2 weeks. The had a cough that kept getting worse. She started getting up 3-4 time during the night coughing and she had so much junk in her lungs she would stop breathing and we had to suck her mouth out and get her calmed down. We went to the doctor twice and had a chest x-ray done to make sure something wasn't lodged in her throat. Nothing showed up but her lungs are sure full of stuff. She is finally started to cough less but now I have caught it as well. We have so much going on right now and a lot of stress that I just think my body couldn't fight it off. I am trying just to suck it up and tell myself I feel fine because I have too much going on to be sick. I am so glad that Taylyn is finally seeming like she is going to kick whatever this is.

0 comments: