WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jaxon's Blessing

We blessed Jaxon Tione Wilson on June 7th, 2009. Cody gave a very sweet blessing and we appreciated all those who were able to come and share this sweet day with us. He did pretty well and waited until the end to cry but he was just getting over his second round of RSV so his voice was so horse you could hardly hear him cry!
Our little family!

Nana and Papa and Jaxon

Nana and Willie and JaxonHere is my Jax Man in his blessing outfit. I really wanted him in a vest so after a lot of searching my mom found a pattern and I found a women's sweater that she used for the material. He looked adorable!

2 comments:

Jolley Family said...

Oh my goodness, little Jaxon looks just like Cody!

Mandy said...

What a handsome little guy!