WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tay and Jax

These pictures are over the last 6 months. Taylyn and Jaxon are so cute together. They just love each other to pieces. Taylyn had a month where I noticed a lot of jealous behaviors but for the most part she has adjusted well. He gets so excited whenever she walks into the room. I hope they will continue to get along and be the best of friends, especially when they are older.

This was one of the first times she every wanted to hold him. She was good for a couple of seconds and then she was done.
She was being so sweet and singing to him and I caught a few sweet moments on camera. He loves it when she sings to him. She will go into his room before I get him out and sing to him so he will stop crying. He gets excited and stops as soon as he hears her trying to climb up bed.Apparently Jaxon needed a bib. I was cooking and she was just talking away to Jaxon and he was spitting so she went and got her dolly's pink bib and put it on him and proceeded to tell me that "him loves my baby's pink bib!"

They both needed a little Daddy time.

New Pajama Day. I set Jaxon down which of course means he has to cry. Cody had gotten after Taylyn for something and this was the result. Cody told me to get the camera before we settled them down. I know it's mean but it was just too funny not too.

I asked Taylyn to keep him busy while I cooked dinner. I looked over and this is what I found...

Notice the finger pointing things out in the book!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Those are some cute pictures. Your kids are so cute!

Heidi said...

THose two look like TROUBLE and a ton of fun.... How cute are they... I'm glad to see that you are getting re-settled. Hope to see you soon!!!