WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Musuems

They kids and I were bored on morning so I took them to the Iron County Museum. They had so much fun.
This was the favorite part for both of them. I had to carry Jaxon away screaming. He wanted "more, more more!" He was making me so nervous I thought he was going to dive out.
She was posing herself then asking me to take a picture.
They had a kid section and Taylyn really had fun doing all of the activities.
We also went to St. George to see the Dinosaur Museum. Taylyn was very interested in the dinosaur. Here's how the conversation went....
Taylyn-"Why don't the dinosaurs live with us, I love them?"
Cody, " They died along time ago,"
Tay, "Oh so they live with Jesus and they will come alive when mommy's grandpa does again." Cody, "Probably,"
Tay, "But I still wish they would live with us."
Cody, "It would be dangerous cause they might eat us."
Tay, "why would they eat us, I love them."
Cody, Dinosaur need to eat and some of them would think we were food.
Taylyn, " Well I love them and can't wait for them to come back alive with Jesus. I love them!"

The rest of the day our conversation revolved around dinosaurs and the resurrection!!!

0 comments: