WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Random Pictures

Jaxon has decided he loves to climb on the table. At least this day he wasn't standing just enjoying a book.
He decided that this stroller was not just for toys, it makes a wonderful chair to watch TV.
Just a little golf!
Say Cheese!
Enjoying the nice evening with Dad!
Yes she is my daughter. She may not look a bit like me, but boy is she OCD. She was so excited to show me something in her room and this is what I found..... I have never been so proud!

Rich bought me a pig with wings. The kids love to pretend it is real and go for a ride.

2 comments:

Karlee said...

Cute Family! I love that Tay organized her shoes. Hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving!

Mandy said...

I love of pics of Tay's shoes! How cute is that!!!