WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Outside Fun

We are the only ones on the block whose children love to pull each other on a sled with or without snow. Who needs snow anyway!
It's even better when Dad pulls them.
Finally a Day warm enough to swim. However the water was still so cold it was more like walking through a puddle.
Blowing bubbles with a straw. The first few times he drank a lot of water before he figured out how Tay was doing it.
Cheese!
Taylyn LOVES sprinklers----Jaxon not so much!
He prefers the sand box over anything else.
Helping Dad fix her bike tire. They were both so much help for Cody :)
Yeah!!! I can ride it now!
My sweet girl is getting so big and she keeps me laughing all day!
My Jax Man keeps me on my toes but his smile warms my heart!
I'm FREE!
She is an outside girl and would be out there all day if I would let her!

0 comments: