WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Nana Papa's House

This was one of the trips to my parents house. The kids love it there especially in the winter because there is not snow and they can play outside all day if they want.
Look at those cheeks! He plays so hard!!
Wow a basketball!!!
"I think that might taste good!!!!"
Nice scrap on the face. He got in a fight with the door!! The door Won!!!!!!!
Bruno was cold!
Taylyn got in trouble and was told to go to her room. She ran in screaming and slammed the door. Jaxon went right over and started hitting the door and yelling at her. I was laughing so hard I forgot why Taylyn was in there. She was not amused at all by it and screamed louder every time Jaxon decided to yell at her.
Going for a walk with Bruno and Nana Papa. Taylyn sure makes my parents tired with all the walks she thinks Bruno needs to take.
They love the wagon!!!!

0 comments: