WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Nana Papa's House Summer 2010


  • We spent a lot of time at my parents house this summer. My mom had surgery so we went to help take care of Nana and Papa. The kids always love togo visit.
    As soon as they wake up in the morning they are asking to go outside. I guess it is good because by 10:00 it is too hot for me to be outside.
Best hiding place ever.
"Hi, Mom" I couldn't get him out of the wagon without a tantrum.

Popcorn and a movie.

Jaxon got his hands dirty and had to clean them of
f. I thought I did a little better with Jaxon of not making him OCD. I guess not.

So determined about something.
His idea of swimming is stepping in and then out of the pool.
My little plumber!
Swimming at Grandma's is the best. Taylyn got in and said, " Hey this is like taking a bath, can I have a bath in here." I figured why not and went for it. However, the next day Taylyn thought she needed her bath in the pool and was not happy when I said no.
She woke up asking to swim and continued asking the rest of the day. She swam a couple times each day.

0 comments: