WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tony's Wedding

Cody's little brother got married on August 6th. Taylyn got to be the flower girl. Azita looked absolutely beautiful.
We had explained to Taylyn what she needed to do with the flowers. She walked all the way up the isle (which I didn't think she would do) but forgot the flowers. As she got to the front she basically just dropped the flowers in one spot. I was just impressed she did it without crying.
My kids love their Tony!
Taylyn sat with him during the dinner after the ceremony.
Jaxon dancing with Maile.
Regan and Taylyn dancing to a princess song.
This was taken before the wedding and she was a little nervous. That is the best smile I could get.
Here's my handsome Jax Man in his tie.

1 comments:

Brooke and Cody said...

It was great seeing you guys!